- Principal/ Headmaster shall establish the work-day and work- year. Teachers will be notified of work-day and work-year by January 15
- Teachers will be notified by January 15th regarding any additional summer hours
- The content and schedule of one hundred (100) shall be established by the Principal/Headmaster after consultation with the staff
- When implementing an inclusion model, the Principal/ Headmaster shall determine the class composition and staffing, and ensure that impacted teachers receive notice by January 15
- Staff may have a staggered start and end time provided the teachers receive notice on or before January 15th
- Principal/Headmaster will notify those teachers whose assignment for the following school year is expected to change.
- Principals may excess teachers and paraprofessionals from schools designated as “underperforming” by February 1st
- Teachers and paraprofessionals can voluntarily excess themselves from an underperforming school by giving notice by February 1st for the subsequent year.
June 30, 2011
- Teachers at underperforming schools shall be licensed in ESL or complete category training by June 30, 2011.