BTU and BPS have reached an agreement to address the impacts on terms and conditions of employment attendant to the City’s decision to reopen the Boston Public Schools (District or BPS) for the 2020-2021 school year during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
- 1/10 Side Letter Concerning Reopening Schools and Returning Students to Schools When the COVID Positive Rate is 5% or Above
- 11/15 High Needs Memorandum of Agreement
- 9/29 Hybrid Learning Agreement
- 9/9 Memorandum of Understanding Agreement
- Building Reps FAQ
BTU and BPS have reached an agreement on expectations for remote learning through the end of the school closure period.
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Remote Teaching Memorandum of Understanding -- Summary and FAQ
- Reformation of Final Interim Memorandum of Understanding - 4/28/20
2018-2021 Contract: Our current union contract covers a broad range of issues including wages, benefits, conditions of work, and career advancement. Download a PDF of the full contract. (This is a large file.) Your Building Rep can provide you with a printed copy of the contract booklet.
Salary Grids from the 2018-2021 contract