Last Thursday night we held a telephone town hall. 1201 BTU members participated throughout the course of the hour-long town hall. We asked a few polling questions to those who participated:
- What is your length of BPS-service time?
- Should student test score data be tied to teacher performance evaluation as one of multiple measures?
- How satisfied are BTU members with the roll out of the new teacher performance evaluation plan?
- What about your self assessment plan and goals–Has your evaluator already approved your plan and set the duration of your plan?
- How do you rate the physical condition of your school facility?
Here are the poll respondents’ answers to the above questions. Please keep in mind that the results are not scientific.
(There was a 6th question regarding actual performance evaluation plan length. Unfortunately there was a glitch in the technology and the results could not be recorded.)