Applications for the 2016-2017 Fellowship Open Now
How can I advocate for my students and my profession? What is education policy and how does it work? How does policy affect me, my students and my school?
Learn about these topics and more in the AFT/BTU Teacher Leader Program.
Teacher Leader Fellows:
- Engage with state and local education policy makers
- Learn how to advocate for your students and your profession
- Join a national network of teachers advocating for the policies we need
- Conduct action research in their classrooms and schools to explore the real impact of education policy
- Present their findings and policy recommendations to policymakers and colleague
This program meets on nine Saturdays across the school year.
For more details and to apply: bit.ly/TLPApply
Click here for more information