The Boston Union Teacher newspaper is published monthly. In the 2009 AFT Communicators Network Communications contest, the newspaper won seven awards, making it one of the best union newspapers in the country. It is mailed to all members, including retirees.
Current Issue: June 2018
- Teachers Lead the Way as #RedForEd Spreads
- An Open Letter to Boston Teachers
- What Does the Mass. Legislature Do?
- Changing a School’s Class Schedule
- AFT-MA’s 50th Convention
- Teaching through Art
- RTC Luncheon
- We’re Learning Here: Bradley Elementary School
- And more!