The Boston Union Teacher newspaper is published monthly. In the 2009 AFT Communicators Network Communications contest, the newspaper won seven awards, making it one of the best union newspapers in the country. It is mailed to all members, including retirees.
Current Issue: April 2019
- BTU Rallies for the Schools our #StudentsDeserve
- BPS Educators, Stand In Solidarity with Immigrant Students and Families
- BHS Week of Action!
- How do I interpret the BPA seniority list?
- Democracy at a Crossroads: Neoliberalism or human rights
- Boston teacher honored by Project Bread
- From the Election Committee
- Candidate Statements
- We’re Learning Here!