The Boston Union Teacher newspaper is published monthly. In the 2009 AFT Communicators Network Communications contest, the newspaper won seven awards, making it one of the best union newspapers in the country. It is mailed to all members, including retirees.
Current Issue: February 2018
- Fighting for the Schools Our Students Deserve: Upcoming Contract Negotiations, Celebrating Black History Month and Taking Action
- Excerpts from James Baldwin’s “A Talk to Teachers”
- The Boston School Committee
- What Approach Should the School Site Council Take Toward Decision Making?
- BTU Collective Bargaining Committee Hard at Work Planning New Contract Negotiations
- Closing the Plowing Gap
- Lobsters and Caterpillars: A Coaching Framework
- We’re Learning Here: Lilla G. Frederick Pilot Middle School
- And much, more more!