The Boston Union Teacher newspaper is published monthly. In the 2009 AFT Communicators Network Communications contest, the newspaper won seven awards, making it one of the best union newspapers in the country. It is mailed to all members, including retirees.
Current Issue: October 2018
- Fighting for our Future & Fall Forecasts
- What’s Next for BPS School Assignment?
- Know Your Rights: When is the Syllabus Due and What Must it Include?
- COPE Committee
- E-Cigs: Danger to Teens
- 5th Annual Back to School Fair
- Self-Determination through Model Building
- Reframing our Math Mindset
- Fundraising and BPS
- AFT Living Legacy Awards
- RTC: We’re Ready to Roll!
- We’re Learning Here: Josiah Quincy Upper School
- And more!