- BTU Brochures
- Get Informed! Inclusion Classrooms in Boston Public Schools (PDF): a guide for parents informing them on what inclusion classrooms are and helpful resources for advocates for their students.
- What Are Restorative Justice Practices (PDF): a brochure with resources and data on the impact of Restorative Justice in our schools!
- LGBTQ Brochure (PDF): facts, testimonies and helpful resources on helping your school become a safe and welcoming place for LGBTQ students and staff.
- BTU Teacher Leader Opportunities (PDF): Get engaged in your union! The BTU offers varying ways to get involved in your union from elected positions, to organizing committees on advocacy issues to professional development and research fellowships. Find out more here!
- BTU Forms, Flyers & Memos
- 2017-18 School Year: Elementary Class Size Grievance Form
- 2017-18 School Year: Secondary and Specialist Teachers Class Size Grievance Form
- 2010-2016 Class Size Maxima
- 2016-17 School Year: Class Size Compensation Form
- 2015-16 School Year: Elementary Class Size Grievance Form
- 2015-16 School Year: Secondary Class Size Grievance Form
- 2015-16 School Year: Specialist Class Size Grievance Form
- Scholarship Applications
16 $1,000 scholarships are available to high-school seniors who are dependents of BTU members.
Download each form for details and to apply:
Three $1,000 scholarships are available to high-school seniors who are child, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, grandnieces and grandnephews of RTC members.
- Policies & Procedures: Superintendent's Circulars
The Superintendent issues guidelines and regulations about policy implementation to schools and departments through Superintendent’s Circulars. These documents are updated and reissued annually before the start of school. Circulars also may be updated or added during the school year.
You can access the most up-to-date Superintendent’s Circulars via this shared drive.