There are a number of Education Hearings in February and March. All of these hearings will be hosted in the Iannella Chamber, 5th floor of City Hall.
- Hearing Regarding BuildBPS is schedule for Monday, February 25 at 5 pm (Sponsored by Councilor Essaibi-George)
- Hearing Regarding the FY19 BPS Transportation Budget is scheduled for Thursday, February 28 at 12 pm (Sponsored by Councilor Essabi-George)
- Hearing to Analyze the Safety and Security Measures Taken to Protect School Environments from Threatening Situations is scheduled for Monday, March 4 at 2 pm (Sponsored by Councilor Essabi-George)
- Hearing on Exam Schools is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5 at 10 am (Sponsored by Councilors Janey and Campbell)
- Hearing Regarding Civics Education in BPS is tentatively being scheduled for Monday, March 18 at 2 pm (Sponsored by Councilor Garrison)
- Hearing Regarding Student Transportation to Boston Public Schools is scheduled for March 28 at 3 pm (Sponsored by Councilor Edwards and Essaibi-George)