Today (Monday, August 10):
- Share our Week of Action Plan on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to spread the word about only reopening schools #WhenItsSafe. We’ll be sharing a new infographic every day this week.
Tuesday, August 11:
- Call Mayor Walsh at 311 (email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, and School Committee Chairman Loconto at email@example.com) to say that you reject the hopscotch plan and urge them to implement the BTU's proposal (see sample script).
Wednesday, August 12:
- 3 p.m.: Register in advance to virtually attend the BTU’s Member Town Hall (members only).
- 5 p.m.: Virtually attend and testify at the City Council’s hearing on BPS Reopening plans.
Thursday, August 13:
- Join our Caravan to deliver the BTU’s Plan for a Safe Restart to Mayor Walsh.
- 12 p.m. Meet at the parking lot behind Madison Park (75 Malcolm X Blvd, Roxbury Crossing) to decorate our cars and rally.
- 1 p.m. Caravan departs.
- 2:30 p.m. Arrive at City Hall for a socially distant rally and plan delivery. Walkers and bikers meet at 2:30 at City Hall Plaza. Wear red. Register here.