This page will be updated regularly with COVID-19 vaccine resources as they are made available. This page was last updated on 3/19/21.
- The state is making vaccinations available for K-12 school staff beginning March 11. Find an appointment through the state site.
- For all of the latest opportunities to register for a vaccination appointment from the city, please see this link: https://vaccine.bostonpublicschools.org/
You will need to sign in using your BPS email address.
Educators can now call the family hotline for assistance booking vaccines: 617-635-8873
- The state shared that Massachusetts is designating 4 days where the state’s 7 mass vaccination sites will only offer 1st dose appointments for K-12 educators, child care workers and K-12 school staff. These dates are: Saturday, March 27, Saturday, April 3, Saturday, April 10 and Sunday, April 11. Workers in this group must use the pre-registration system to request an appointment at one of the seven mass vaccination sites and attest they are a K-12 educator, childcare worker or K-12 school staff.
- For educators already back in-person: Boston Medical Center is using this Interest Form to collect names and contact information of individuals who want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. As vaccinations become more available, BMC will call individuals to schedule a vaccine appointment at one of their community vaccine clinics. They are prioritizing educators who have already been back in person for these appointments. Use your BPS email to register.
Boston Medical Center is coordinating shots for people who live in Boston or receive care at Boston Medical Center. They are giving appointments to teachers who live in Boston. The phone number is (617) 638-9620.
- Through BMC, sign up here using your BPS email: https://forms.gle/sqjMzC1Rh1EZR6PU6
- Boston Medical Center is very happy to announce that we will be hosting a COVID vaccination event for Boston K-12 school staff and child care workers. We hope this initiative, as part of a broader statewide strategy, will help get our communities back to school safely.This event will be by appointment only and for Boston educators who need first doses of vaccine. In order to help coordinate this event, we are asking you to provide us with a list of your eligible educators using the attached form. This should include any educators who live or work in Boston.
We have 1,000 available slots for Boston Public School educators at the Russel Auditorium and 500 slots at Boston Medical Center. If you provide us more educators than available appointments, we will add them to future outreach as appointments become available.
Saturday, March 20, 8-4 p.m.
71 Talbot Ave, Dorchester, MA 02124
Saturday, March 20, 8 – 4:30 p.m.
Boston Medical Center
85 East Concord Street, Boston MA 02118
Whittier Street clinic has openings all this week for vaccines for Boston residents. Please call 617-858-2444.
- CVS, Walgreens, Wegmans, Stop & Shop, and Boston Medical Center regularly update their vaccine availability.