A number of members are missing one of the following and will be informed by OHC as to their status, if they have not been already. We will also be sending out our own reminders. If you are missing either the CORI form or the fingerprinting form, please follow the instructions below. This is very important.
This information comes from OHC:
Extended deadline for form completion: Friday, June 16 at 5PM.If you haven’t been fingerprinted, you must be fingerprinted by June 30.
- Fill out the CORI Authorization form.
- Fill out the Fingerprint Response form (you should complete this form even if you have not yet been fingerprinted).
Listed in error? Employee MUST complete the required electronic form, and they will be immediately removed from the out of compliance list. OHC cannot remove anyone from the list unless they have completed the required electronic form.
- Employees must complete the electronic form.
- No paper or emailed CORI forms will be accepted.
- No paper or emailed Fingerprinting receipts will be accepted.
- Form can be accessed from most cellular devices or tablets running Android or Apple iOS.
- A computer is available at every school and in the Office of Human Capital.
If you are having trouble accessing the Fingerprint Response form because you are not logged into your BPS account, use this link: tinyurl.com/bpsfingerprint2