We want to welcome parents, families, students and community partners into the BTU negotiation process. Our master contract expired on August 31, 2021 and we are getting ourselves ready to fight for a stronger agreement. We want EVERYONE to share with us what issues and solutions are important to you within your schools and communities.
We hosted three family, student, and community forums to hear from you. Now we're ready to share back what’s in our proposal, and plan some next steps to give us a fighting chance of winning it!
- Tell Mayor Wu: No to receivership, yes to a #BTUContractNow
- We need to fill the room at negotiations! Join us as a Silent Rep at our next bargaining session at: https://tinyurl.com/BTUSilentRep
- Share this video outlining our priorities.
- Wear It Wednesdays: Wear BTU blue and Contract Now buttons every Wednesday until we get a contract settled!
- Take Action For the Contract Boston Students and Educators Deserve!
- Get a local organization to endorse our priorities: https://btu.org/engage
- RSVP here for the rally on June 28!
The BTU stands in solidarity with our students, families and community partners. Our contract priorities have been endorsed by the following community organizations:
Community Organizations– want to add your name? Fill out the form below:
Community Organizations for BTU Contract Campaign
For more information or questions contact: email@example.com
Stay in touch!