Save Our Public Schools is a grassroots organization of Massachusetts families, parents, educators and students. We are committed to:
- Stopping the state from opening additional charter schools that will drain millions more from public education.
- Protecting local control over schools.
- Ensuring equal educational opportunity for every child.
- Less testing and more learning.
- Increasing funding to provide high-quality public schools for all children.
Help Boston Teachers Union save our public schools! Sign up for SOPS.
We need to reach all of our members as well as all our labor brothers and sisters between now and election day so every union member, their family, and friends all vote “No on 2!”
The best person to make these calls are teachers. Your help is needed to make this happen. We know charter schools drain traditional public schools of hundreds of millions of dollars per year and more than 180 school committees agree.
Please take a moment and sign up for a phone bank shift so we can reach every Massachusetts union member!
If there’s a time you’re available to make calls that is not listed, please contact me and we will make it work.
Oops! We could not locate your form.